Entering the world of Blogging
It's almost the end of a great year, 2007, and after much contemplation, I've decided to enter the world of blogging. For quite sometime now, I wondered how others found time to blog, post photos and write with such dedication. I've been a writer most of my life - book and school reports as a kid, poetry as a teenager and marketing and communications in my career world always had me carry a pen in my hand.
So I guess it was a natural for me to pick up that pen again or in this case, my laptop, and reignite my passion for writing. I am so excited that already a million subjects in my head are twirling about...waiting to be written about on this new platform of thought. There's really no particular subject or motive for my blog spot. Just a lot of thoughts, photos and things I'd love to share and am happy to have a place to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment