Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Wiggly Workout


I'm not sure which I can win the battle against. Our seemingly "broken" weighing scale or my daughter's love of The Wiggles show. In any case, I've succumbed to both. While it was great seeing the first 15 pounds of post-pregnancy weight slide away, the remaining 15 pounds are stuck on me like an 80's song in my head. They just won't budge. Mind you, it's great that friends and family keep saying they don't notice it, but the mirror doesn't lie and neither do clothes that don't fit. Saloni loves watching this show at least once a day. So, while I have to give in to her love of those four Aussies, I thought to myself, why not make all their song and dance worth my while? And so, the Wiggly Workout was created. An hour a day of dancing like a crazy Aussie, but my what a workout it is. It gets all your body parts moving and grooving and in this hot weather, it's a good sweat session too.

I'm hoping all this will get me somewhere closer to being in shape. Lord knows I've waited long to be fit again. Any suggestions on your post-pregnancy weight-loss success are welcome! For now, the Aussies have me hooked. Lights! Camera! Action!

No comments: