


Been doing a lot of thinking and daydreaming about a lof of things. This time of year gets so hot that those dark thundershower clouds are such a welcome sight. And for some reason, I get more work done when it's cloudy out than sunny, do you have this happen to you too?
I'm loving my days with the kids and am really relishing being a mom. Sunil's birthday just passed by on the 13th and I love every year I have with him. I still get all tingly when I think back of how excited I was to introduce him as my fiancee! And now, here he is...a great dad and a wonderful husband, and oh a really cute doctor!


We went to our first Jacksonville Suns baseball game and had a blast. The weather was nice, the crowd fun and of course, who doesn't love the smell of popcorn and cotton candy?


No comments:
Post a Comment