Sunday, May 30, 2010

One Cousin, Two Cousin, Three Cousin...More!

Did I tell you it was going to be a record year of family visits this year? A joke I have with my friends is that with everyone coming and going, I sure get to keep the house sparkling! Not to mention the fun cooking and baking experiments. Don't worry, no one was rushed to ER! But I do keep Tums handy, just in case.

So here's a regular threesome that came one after the other. Sitar, well, he's a regular and thank goodness for that. It gets Sunil out on the golf course for a day and prime remote control coverage of ESPN. Who wouldn't love that? Following was Priti, and actually it was her first time coming but she had so much fun, she said she's returning for more! I'm glad too because she's now become my Marketing Strategist for Sunisha Designs, my shopping pal for all things trendy and on sale and a great hit with the kids. And then, there's my one and only "pinki friend" Khushbu. She's my gal and yeah, believe it or not, this is her fourth time here but we didn't get to see each other for the last two years, so this was an awesome 10-day visit. And she got to be here as me and Sunil celebrated the big nine year anniversary!

Okay, enough talking, you'll get the gist of the fun we all had with these photos.

No comments: