This was a great trip for both of us though as watching Saloni feel so close to her older relatives made me all mushy inside. For me, this is the family I always wished for and am thankfully married to. It's true, no matter where you go, if there's a Joshi there, you are guaranteed good company and plenty of good food.
On the agenda? Daily ice cream. Shopping Priti style. Chilling Khushee style. Food 24/7 a la Daksha bhabi's kitchen. And even an adorable children's play. Not to mention the dinner out, the late night talks...whew...what did they put in my coffee?
And oh, don't let the photos fool you - Saloni's till a Jaguar and Gator fan...she's just appeasing her sisters. Hee hee.
And when we were onto Harshad kaka's house, it was yoga, gymnastics and lots of eating, again! Ami kaki, we loved those cupcakes! I just don't know how someone can contort their bodies the way cousin Roma and Harshad kaka and Ami kaki can. I had more fun taking the photos!















No comments:
Post a Comment