Hanging with the Sarasota Joshi's is always a blast especially when you add a Jaguar game to the schedule! We set out on Thursday and had a ball with Arjun and Neelam. I of course spent most of my time yapping away with my sister-in-law Adeeti. Makeup, clothes, in-laws, you name it, we talked about it!
Friday night, they got sitters and we hit the town for some really yummy Italian dinner in a setting that was worthy of a European cafe. And oh, did I mention the dessert and coffee was divine?
Saturday started the day celebrating Raaksha Bhandhan, a holiday celebrating the relationship between brothers and sisters. We then headed out after much-needed naps to Tampa for the game vs. the Buccaneeeeeeers - I say it that way because Sohan loves to stretch out their name likes he's singing it. Now, if you know our history, we've been booted out from the Jag games due to lighting problems before and yes, as luck would have it, we got outed again! And when you see the photos below, all those empty seats were not from the lighting warnings, but the real game in full swing. And the NFL thinks we have ticket sales issues! But oh, before that...Adeeti and I were sent back to our cars just because I had a backpack. Apparently, tote bags are allowed but not anything on your back. And oh what a long walk it was...
But when you win and have an awesome family weekend, who's complaining? The hotel was cozy with two separate rooms joined in the middle with a family room. Late night Burger King hit the spot along with some mindless tv and gossip.
Sunday morning, it was back to Jax.






No comments:
Post a Comment