Blissful.
Beautiful.
Bountiful.
I realize all the things I feel today end with "ful" as in full!
My heart is indeed full today after many apprehensions and critical conventions...
I started the say with a blissful bike ride at 6:00am.
I had my beautiful friend, Staci, pop over in the morning hours as we talked, laughed and shared intimate details of our comical yet often complex lives.
I reconnected with my favorite connection which indeed was blissful.
I took the kiddos and their friend to the bookstore and their favorite Auntie Annie's pretzels where they felt bountiful.
My dearest Saloni helped make my closet beautiful again by organizing it with me. I love mother-daughter bonding like that.
Sohan peppered the day with bountiful hugs and kisses.
Then my other beautiful friend, Stacey, came over for an impromptu hello which felt bountiful to both of us.
My heart and mind are singing loudly once again.
I'll keep continuing to capture the rare, the natural, the how-I-see-it.
I'll keep seeing things the way I love to in my rose-colored glasses.
I'll continue to be the best me.
No comments:
Post a Comment