I'm a bit behind in posting these wonderful photos. My beautiful friend Sujata threw me a baby shower with all of my closest friends in March. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful afternoon. Her home was decorated with balloons and blue and white streamers of footprints and baby bottles and the most adorable diaper cake. And what a menu! My favorite appetizers and pasta dishes, adorable cupcakes and tiramisu topped off with coffee. I wish I could have stayed longer. Her own due date is just 10 days ahead of mine. So we are both basking in the glow as well as apprehension of what's to come. Her son Rohan just turned one this year and Saloni will be three in September, so the joys of second time Mommy hood are around the corner.






1 comment:
man, i'm drooling over the tiramisu ;) you look great mash. it's been far too long since we've talked on the phone (my hours are so erratic), but i read your blog all the time...reminds me of the good old days of UCI and all your positivity. can't wait to see pics of the new baby :)
co cal jen
Post a Comment