Saloni's days off from school are Wednesdays and Fridays and I just love these days. I often call them pajama days because we stay at home and do all sorts of fun projects, art work and eat anything and everything. I have to say that she is an organizer extraordinaire. Anytime there's a closet that needs help,
Saloni jumps in and puts everything in its place. I love it!
Sohan is always up for any
mischief and these days, he loves getting into every cabinet and crevice. I honestly think those who use parent locks on cabinets miss out on all the curious moments kids have. But hey, everyone is different and I'm just happy to my two
nut jobs to keep me nutty.
1 comment:
doing another 11pm (my first 'free time' lately) driveby comment. cute pics- reminded me of the times my mom spent painting w/me when i was a kid. such fun + life seemed so simple back then. now that i'm older, i really love those memories.
happy mom's day btw- hope you're all doing well
-j
Post a Comment