



Thankfully, my two biggest fashions shows for Spring are done. I won't day they went without any hitches though. At the Bag Ladies Luncheon which was the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's annual fundraiser, the MC/Clothing Designer announced the handbags as designed by "Manisha Designs" and forgot to describe them with each outfit!
Then at the evening event which was Jacksonville Magazine's first cover model competition and fashion show at the amazing One Ocean at the beach, the announcer Cole Pepper forgot my handbags in the script. Ha ha!
Things happen and I learned you just have to go with the flow. Thanks to my friends who came out to be with me and for my hubby always there for me! I had a great time at both events and more than anything, having my handbags well received by the audience and friends alike was the best thing ever. The way they matched the outfits and photo opps that resulted were a great promotion for my business. I have to thank my Sales Exec. Julie for helping pull both of these events off smoothly.
I can now rest for a little while...until that design bug bites me!
No comments:
Post a Comment