Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jags, Flags and More......

These photos were taken from the November 8th and 22nd games. I'm sure by now you realize what huge Jaguar fans we are. Sunil's parents have been season ticket holders since the team was formed. And we began getting our own four season tickets since Saloni was born. I love the fact that both kids have been coming to the games since they were 3 months old. I definitely can't say it's always easy! I usually miss important touchdowns and plays, there's at least two bathroom trips for Saloni, prayers that Sohan won't fill up his diaper too much within the four hours we're there and we've had a few vomit incidences as well.

But Sunil and I know that if anything, they will walk away with a rich understanding of the sport, which I have profound respect for (after I finally learned the in and outs of the game in my early years of marriage) and they will hopefully grow to love being a Jag fan. By the likes of the interest they show, I think they're right on track.






We had the wonderful chance to seat with Wayne and Dolores Weaver in the owner's box. This is the second time for us and it's awesome every time.





No comments: