Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blogging Along the Avenue.......
















Today while driving mundane errands, I thought to myself..."why do I blog"? Is it because I love looking back and being reminded of times spent? Is it so our kids and can remember these times in writing and with photographs? Or is it so friends or strangers that may pop on to my blog can feel in touch with me no matter where they are?

Maybe it's all of these things. And of course, my love of writing. How I miss my youthful days of just staring out the window and gazing yonder...coming up with poems and thoughts and dreams. I miss catching that peaceful time.

Now it's more of writing checks and replies to forms and responsible grown-up things. So I'm hoping to be a better blogger and stay more in touch with my inner writer. I know I haven't written as much as I want. But if this the best the 21st century has to offer me as solace to the e-driven world, I'll take it!

Now off to that view out the window...

No comments: