Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2009 12 Best

What defined the months for us? I'd have to say, patience, growth, understanding and lots of laughter and play. My life has truly changed for the better since being married to Sunil. No matter what problem or stresses I face, I know I can't count on him to help me get through it. Plus, it's definitely a bonus that he has a hilarious sense of humor.

The kids, oh the kids. How much they have taught me in such a short span of their lives, I hope they will one day know. They have taught me to be more patient, less cranky, more huggable and less hurried. No matter how tired I am, they always give me a reason to stop and smell the diapers!

To my amazing friends and relatives near and far and to all the places and faces that make my life easier - you are a blessing to me!

So, it was hard for me to pick the 12 best photos from each month...but here's what the meant the most to me. Thank you God for keeping us safe, happy and healthy. You always know the way...

January - watching Sohan go from sitting to standing




















February - a visit from my awesome friend April, who comes every year from Rochester, NY
















March - baking and doing art projects with Saloni
















April - the Joshi family reunion
















May - our eighth wedding anniversary
















June - those amazing Florida rainshowers

















July - fireworks on the St. John's river




















August - visiting my parents in Irvine, CA
















September - happy 4th birthday Saloni
















October - Jag games and family visits
















November - Thanksgiving and being thankful...for everything


December - family, family, family - always the place to be!


No comments: