25 things I really love:
1. Rain, not pitter patter but more like thunder showers
2. Milk chocolate or anything with the word, Ferrero Rocher
3. Nascar, yes one day, I want to, I must drive like those guys
4. Speed, in other words, all things fast
5. Depeche Mode, all things Depeche Mode
6. Sports, something I didn't grow up much learning or loving, but thanks to my husband, I love everything about sports, well not the "lied about steroids or deflated balls" part.
7. Music, can't live without it.
8. Long drives
9. Trees, I can photograph and stare at them swaying in the wind all day
10. Movies, romance, travel, sports, foreign - can't do horror, violence or sci fi, sorry Harry
11. Seinfeld, need not explain that I live by this show, the whole family lives by this show
12. Nature and weather shows because they are reality, not a reality show
13. Ziploc bags
14. Baby wipes, a mother's best friend
15. Being goofy
16. Supporting mom and pop restaurants
17. Buying from local businesses
18. My parents
19. My family - I can't replace waking up to my trio of everything wonderful and inspiring
20. The color green
21. Trident cinnamon gum
22. Creativity in any form
23. Architecture
24. Honesty
25. Paying it forward
And just for kicks...
10 things I really detest:
1. Jealousy
2. Competition, sports yes, people not
3. Bugs
4. Lack of manners
5. A flimsy handshake
6. Heat - shade is better
7. Clutter
8. Discounts, offers, organizations, freebies, just for women. Really? Let's be fair here.
9. Explicit lyrics
10. Stupidity, yes, plain ol stupidity

No comments:
Post a Comment