
Now she loves getting swaddled after her bath and I love telling her how we used to wrap her up. So, of course, after every bath, she exclaims, "Mummy, wrap me up like a boorreetoh!" At times she won't let me unwrap her to get her into her pj's. Too cute.
It's moments like this when you forget how tired you are. How many spills you had to clean up. The sounds of her whining for milk (because waiting 10 seconds is way too long). And you fall in love all over again with that face in utter amazement that you brought this tiny person into the world. I hear over and over again that times really flies when you have kids. I have to disagree...maybe because I'm home with her or maybe because I feel fulfilled every moment I'm with her. Sure, the fact that she's already 2 1/2 years old is surprising, but times does fly by no matter what kind of life you lead. The best part is you can freeze it by sitting still, breathing deeply and smiling at what's right in front of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment