It seems that everytime I want to sit and write, I find excuses these days to put if off until tomorrow. So unlike me! I think about blogging more than my fingers get to play on the keyboard. But I must say that last week was quite a week. I don't know when I would have written and how it would have come out coherently. From my car getting "gassed" out by Nissan - a whole story in itself - to running more errands than on my daily list to Saloni getting the sniffles and night coughs and finally to me getting a full fledged sinus and chest congestion combo. Oh yeah, it was a week! Friday morning I just wanted to sleep, drink water and sleep. I have been told many times that when things get rough, it is best to move from where you are and find a nice view. It could be of anything. So I threw open the front door and sat with Saloni to engage myself in the trees dancing across from our front door. Isn't this an awesome view? It sure helped me get my mind off the week.

But today is Tuesday and with Saloni back in school, the house is quiet, the breeze is summery and my congestion (thank you good old fashioned Vicks Vaporub!) is much better. We also had quite an eventful weekend. Friday night Saloni got to hang out with her favorite Dada and Dadi and we went for an eating fest at a local diner. Saturday, Saloni's aunt Adeeti and uncle Nikhil, their baby Neelam and son Arjun came as a surprise for the weekend. Nothing's more fun than seeing Saloni and her favorite cousin brother in action. She just couldn't give him enough hugs and we were all having fun being entertained even though I was voiceless!
Which reminds me, time for another drink of water...
No comments:
Post a Comment