Sunday, May 3, 2009

Golf, Movie and Pizza
















It was time for our semi-annual "staycation" or local vacation where we play tourists in our own town. This time we ventured to World Golf Village. While the weather veered on the warm side, the golf Gods were calling and just the gorgeous view day or evening from our window was heaven enough. And starting off the weekend with pizza Friday night was our kinda fun.

Sunil got a chance to hit some balls on the driving range while Saloni, Sohan and I had fun taking long walks around the entire village. Perfect for working off all those munchies and candy bars I brought from home! What didn't work though was the small size of the hotel room. Sohan either bumped into us or we tripped over him and I thought for some odd reason that leaving all the usual toys behind would be refreshing for the kids. Not!







The outdoors saved us though as the moment we left that room, Saloni and Sohan's faces would beam with that "where are we headed?" expression. The 18-hole putput course is awesome and the best part is you don't have to stay at the hotel to play it, so I highly recommend it. Saloni tried her hand on it too although she was very busy making "ant hills" at each hole!



We just can't get enough of Pappa!




I'm the King in here!

No comments: