Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cactus, golf and food...where are we?

The second week of August brought us to AZ and we already knew it was going to be fun with a capital "F"! Need I describe Ragiben's (Sunil's cousin) amazing menus that she plans on a daily basis? Or the fact that I see my adorable hubby laugh the most around his cousins? Or the great time the kids had dancing and watching endless Disney movies with everyone who could stand it?

Let's just say, that the hot weather aside, it was a great few days. Bijal treated me to a spa massage. Sunil got a wonderful day of golf. Saloni even came up with the awesome idea when we were at the mall of getting everyone matching t-shirts. Isn't she something? So Bijal and I did and it was like the creation of a new tradition. Plus, there isn't a Joshi who doesn't look good in a nice tee! And in between, it was nothing but food, football talk, naps and a little Tiger Woods Wii...come see for yourself...


































No comments: