
It takes me longer than others to realize we are in a new year. I tend to scratch out the "07" to "08" at least five days into the new year. Resolutions I never make. But this is the month I promised myself to focus on self and health improvement. It means little things like not forgetting my vitamins and bigger things like finally seeing my eye doctor. As you saw from my previous blog, decluttering makes me ever so happy. So from linen closets to our medicine cabinets, I chucked out the old and unused and made room for the new or for nothing as I love empty spaces. A wise friend once told me "Never let anyone rent the space in your head for free". I think the same should go for material things. My jewelry boxes are next.
So, part two of my self improvement is get back to business. Sunisha Designs that is. I took quite a long break from work since October. Vacations, visits from family and a few colds and sniffles kept me away longer than I liked. But hey, as everyone knows, all work and no play prevents time needed to imagine, reflect and set new goals. I'm excited to reacquaint myself with my fabrics and scrapbooks of ideas. Look for a new look to the website soon. And in the meantime, I'll be sure to write "08"...this far into January I should.
So, part two of my self improvement is get back to business. Sunisha Designs that is. I took quite a long break from work since October. Vacations, visits from family and a few colds and sniffles kept me away longer than I liked. But hey, as everyone knows, all work and no play prevents time needed to imagine, reflect and set new goals. I'm excited to reacquaint myself with my fabrics and scrapbooks of ideas. Look for a new look to the website soon. And in the meantime, I'll be sure to write "08"...this far into January I should.
No comments:
Post a Comment